- 2 lb Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Pepper
- ⅛ tsp Garlic Powder
- ⅛ tsp Paprika
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a shallow dish, combine oil & spices.
- If leaving the skin on, scrub your sweet potatoes really well. If not, peel your potatoes.
- Cut sweet potatoes into ¼” fries.
- Toss fries in olive oil to coat.
- Spread fries out on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning occasionally or until fries are browned.
Read more at Baked Sweet Potato Fries