Dear WordPress users,
When did “working” mean you have to pay for your own things? I liked it when I kept the money in my pocket. Now that I have all this money I don’t know what to do with it.
I also feel like summer days are going by and I’m running out of time. I need to plan a whole shit load of events and activities to do!!!
This is where my weird obsession with organizing things comes in.
Activities and Events:
* Supercon (July 5th)
* Yard Sale
* Universal and Islands of Adventure
* Movie Day
* Friends B-day!
Hena’s How to Waste My Fat Load of Money List:
* buying Hershey (my dog) the leash thingy
* getting my eyebrows done
* putting some in my savings
* save for back to school stuff
*SuperCon spending money
* Universal/Islands of Adventure spending money
* Friend’s birthday present
♥ Hena ♥
This is an interesting idea. I’m reblogging! (◕‿◕✿)
For funsies, my roommate and I decided to take up a Bookbinding Class! We learned how to make different styles of books that we could sketch in, write in, store photos in, make lists in, etc. We had a four-week session where we created a variety of accordion and Japanese stab binding books, an open spine book, and the traditional hard cover.
Here are some pictures.
In 4 meetings, I was able to make a total of 8 books. If I find time to make more of them, I would. Making books is a lot easier than you think; it’s just really time consuming. Maybe when I get better at it, I could make a tutorial. Who knows? 🙂
Dear WordPress users,
Alright so yes we made up! ♥
* I want to do fun things before I have to go back to school. Well I am continuing my Superboy pillow project. Now I’m currently sewing the second long side so I can flip it over and sew in the logo.
* I need to study for the SAT.
* I am going to go shopping this weekend with my nana’s daughter that I haven’t seen in a long time. I want to buy nice girly stuff! ^-^
* I really want to get this Superman mug that I saw for Liam (my bf). Oh and yes we did go watch The Man of Steel.
* I’m going to be posting more helpful stuff here.
If you guys have any suggestions please write me back down below in the comments. I really want to try stuff now that its summer.
This is a very cute idea! I knew I had to reblog! (◕ω◕✿)
Sometimes its fun to take a break from blankets and focus on making adorable little friends. Folks often ask me to make them blankets, so this is their consolation prize. I know it doesn’t compare, but I don’t always have the time to make blankets for friends and family, these little guys just take me a few short hours. I’m sure to a more skilled crocheter could knock them out quicker, but I find working with tiny hooks and reading patterns challenging.
I’d made both of these before for different people, on separate occasions, but I thought they’d make good mates. Oddly enough my coffee mug is getting better, but my doughnut might be getting worse… I don’t know. You be the judge…
This time around I may have thought I was a skilled professional, and didn’t read the instructions as carefully as I did the first time I made…
View original post 89 more words
SVI # 4
~ I’ll try to explain what it is because I’ve never actually gone. ~
Supercon is a convention in Miami that has anything about animation. Cartoons, anime, comics. You can buy stuff at stands or cosplay. I’m sure there are shows or you can meet famous people from these shows. It’s really interesting.
( You can see posters in the stands)
( Here are some cosplayers)