BBQ WINGS: Not only are they easy but anyone can eat them. Some people are sensitive to spicy stuff.
1) Get each piece of chicken and cut them at the joint. Unless it is pre-cut for you.
2) Wash them well and pat them dry with a paper towel. Pre-heat your oven to 450 degrees.
3) season the wings with salt and pepper and add a bit of olive oil
4) Put them in the oven and leave to bake for about 30 minutes.
5) They should be crispy at the top. Then you flip them over.
6) once that side is crispy just add some BBQ sauce and leave for a couple a minutes and do the same to the other side.
7) Turn off the oven and your done! ^-^
This should take less than 1 hr.
I would of taken a picture but they were gone fast.