So I think I posted before saying that I was really interested in trying nail designs because my hands are in really bad shape.
So I tried newpaper nails and here is how they look…
of course they are not legible because they are backwards and I just tried it to simply see if it worked. so Here is what I did…
1) pick a light color that suits you.
2) paint your nails with a clear base coat to not cause future yellowing of nails
3) paint your nails with the color of your choice
4) cut out strips of newspaper or whatever your going to put on your nails
5) dip you nails on alcohol and press the strip of paper on your nails kind of hard for more than 12 secs. I tried bending the sides down of the paper that were hanging off my nail to have a firmer grip or something
6) I took it off and some paper stuck to my nails so I washed my hands and it didn’t come off so I placed another clear coat on
Here is my advice, use real newspaper or another type of paper because I used pages of an old childrens book.