I made this when I was younger. It’s really fun, quick and delicious.
* 2 Different sized ziplock bags
* 1/2 cup of milk
* 2 tsp. of sugar
* 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract
*rock salt (you can buy it at your grocery store)
1) Place the 1/2 cup of milk, 2 tsp. of sugar, 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract in the smaller ziplock bag.
2) then place the icecubes and salt in the bigger ziplock bag. Make sure there is a lot of ice.
3) place the smaller ziplock bag with the mix inside the bigger ziplock bag that contains the ice and salt and shake it vigorously.
4) open up the bag with the mix and enjoy! ^-^