We’ve all had our fair share of stinky feet. I’m not talking about the ones you get when you’ve been working hard all day. I’m talking about those stinky personalities that tend to think they are so much better than you so they just walk all over you.
I am those kind of people that gets stepped on. I am introverted and not that confident and I am soft spoken. The list can go on and on but I’m going to show you ways to prevent or stop this from happening.
- Talk loud and annunciate properly (avoid stuttering) this makes your words sound confident and firm.
- Try to have good posture. Avoid slouching
- If someone is talking to inappropriately you can say ” Could you please treat me the way you would like to be treated” or ” Please talk to me when you have calmed down”.
- “I am treating you with respect and I want to be treated with the same respect”.
- Eye contact is always important
- Don’t be afraid to say no
- Don’t be afraid in general because you have God by your side. Just behave the way Jesus would.
My first concert and it was more than amazing than I thought it could be.
Thank you for dying to save my life and loving me unconditionally. I am not alone and u are not alone. We are all children of God and that alone means you are worth so much.
My past boyfriend and I spoke and we are on good terms and since then a huge weight has been lifted. It was the day I went to the doctors shortly after posting here.
The doctors say I’m sick because of my emotional/mental conditional. I really want friends and I really want people to love and like me. I’m tired of trying so hard, I’m tired of everything. I need a vacation from my life. I’m tired of pleasing people, I’m torpedo trying to make friends and everyone is putting up a wall or they hate my guts. everywhere I turn I’m just confronted with people who don’t want to know me. Im sorry but holding things to myself is hard.
Well this blog is not only to empower me but to empower you as well.
Learning new things and being opened to more is my goal and is something that helps you become better. Whether you are male or female.
Never say you don’t have time to learn new things. It doesn’t take long at all.
I will post many things but don’t be weirder out by the recipes. Lol
The guy from the dealership told me “this is the 2nd most important decision of your life”.
Great-.- I’m 19 and I feel like I’ve tackled down the hard stuff. Now I will be fearless lol.
My friend helped me weigh down the pros and cons. After days of contemplating and calculating, I’ve finally made my decision on what to do. I will pray about it tonight before I go to sleep. Wish me luck!
My goal is to have 3,000 in my savings by the end of this month. Maybe my trip to California will come true.